$500.00 for weekly bookings
$300.00 for shorter stays
90% refund if cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
50% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
Within 30 days of arrival deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation within 35 days for COVID-19 reasons: 90% refund or deposit can be kept on file with an additional $50 credit for future stay.
Conferences, events and weddings: Full deposit refund with usual processing fee or deposit can be kept on file. Maximum flexibility will be applied to finding new dates and pricing will be honoured from initial booking.
***Due to the unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19 all deposit refunds have a processing period of up to 5 days.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars. H.S.T. additional.
- Weekend is a two-night minimum (Friday and Saturday).
- No charge for children under three.
- Children 3 – 12 years are 50% off adult rate. Kids stay free in March.
- Celebrate those aged 60+ with 20% reductions on daily rates year round. Does not apply to weekly rates or packages.
- Minimum cottage rental rates apply (based on size).
- We reserve the right to limit the number of guests occupying a unit.
- Resort facilities are for registered guests occupying a unit. Unregistered guests may purchase a Day Pass for $25.
- Please advise us of any pets prior to your arrival. Failure to do so will incur a $500 surcharge per stay if there are no pet friendly cottages available.
- Several cottages are available for guests traveling with pets.
- $20.00 per pet, per day.
- $100 per pet, per 7 day stay
- Only two pets allowed in any cottage at any time.
Boat Rental Policies
- All renters need proof of competency, which includes a Pleasure Craft Operators Card or a dockside checklist.
- A $1000 security deposit is taken on each rental.
- Gasoline and taxes are additional.
- Deposit of $125 taken at time of booking.
- Weekend rental: Friday at 5pm – Sunday at 11am