$500.00 for weekly bookings
$300.00 for shorter stays
90% refund if cancelled 60 days prior to arrival.
50% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
Within 30 days of arrival deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellation over 30 days for COVID-19 reasons: 90% refund or deposit can be kept on file to be applied to a future stay.
Conferences, events and weddings: Full deposit refund with usual processing fee or deposit can be kept on file. Maximum flexibility will be applied to finding new dates.
***Due to the unprecedented challenges presented by COVID-19 all deposit refunds have a processing period of up to 5 days.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian Dollars. H.S.T. additional.
- Weekend is a two-night minimum (Friday and Saturday).
- No charge for children under three.
- Children 3 – 12 years are 50% off adult rate. Kids stay free in March.
- Celebrate those aged 60+ with 20% reductions on daily rates year round. Does not apply to weekly rates or packages.
- Minimum cottage rental rates apply (based on size).
- We reserve the right to limit the number of guests occupying a unit.
- Resort facilities are for registered guests occupying a unit. Unregistered guests may purchase a Day Pass for $25.
- Please advise us of any pets prior to your arrival. Failure to do so will incur a $500 surcharge per stay if there are no pet friendly cottages available.
- Several cottages are available for guests traveling with pets.
- $20.00 per pet, per day.
- $100 per pet, per 7 day stay
- Only two pets allowed in any cottage at any time.
Boat Rental Policies
- All renters need proof of competency, which includes a Pleasure Craft Operators Card or a dockside checklist.
- A $1000 security deposit is taken on each rental.
- Gasoline and taxes are additional.
- Deposit of $125 taken at time of booking.
- Weekend rental: Friday at 5pm – Sunday at 11am