Re-Experience Winter in the North
A getaway to Elmirst’s Resort in the fall and winter seasons has long been a sought-out country retreat for couples and families. The symphony of autumn leaves signals imminently cooler afternoons, igniting thoughts of escaping on a forest walk, savouring hearty aromatic meals and taking comfort in the warmth of a crackling fire.
Imagine starting your day viewing the early morning mist as it wafts quietly along the shore, peacefully, from the comfort of your living room. Breathing comes easy as you take in the picturesque views from your private lakeside cottage, the ever-changing scenery as lake ice begins to creep forward and the sounds that carry over the water are stilled. The dance begins as the first snowfall blankets the trees and grassland, creating the magic of winter. The beauty of being in nature is alluring, nourishing and settled within your personal bower, with all the amenities to make one feel at home. You are invited to re-experience winter.
For many this year, the annual journey to warmer southern comforts and homes is marred by uncertainty. Elmhirst’s Resort offers Snowbirds an alternative to hotels and spare bedrooms, with our peace-of-mind re-visit winter package. Meet new friends, enjoy accessible facilities and fun activities, all in a small community of 30 cottages.
Snowbirds North Package:
Available: October 15, 2020 to May 15, 2021
Rental Fee: $2,800 monthly or 3 months for $8,000 for 2 persons. $650 monthly for each additional guest. Maximum number of monthly guests (Based on number of bedrooms).
Your Private Cottage Includes:
- Full Kitchen (stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and premium coffee maker)
- Linens and bedding exchanged weekly
- Full Bath
- TV with Premium Cable Package and Stereo
- Private Phone Line
- Deck with Propane BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Parking at Cottage
- Groundskeeping and Snow Removal (driveway, sidewalk and outdoor deck)
- All Utilities
- Access to resort facilities (workout studio, bicycles, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub)
- Weekly social and recreation activity schedule (please see link below)
Also available on site:
- Licensed dining
- Full-service Spa (Reservations required)
- Country Classic Meal Package (Breakfast and dinner daily)
- Grocery delivery from our Kitchen
- Sightseeing flights
- Escape Maze Outdoor Adventure
- New Year’s Eve Dinner and Fireworks (Cost TBD)
Guests may have day and overnight visitors. Fees include use of facilities and parking.
One pet is included in the monthly rental fee. An additional pet fee applies.
Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-461-1940. Application with references required.
Activity schedule to to come.