As of Monday, March 8th, 2021 Peterborough Public Health’s COVID-19 Response Level is changing from YELLOW to RED. In order to comply with the new public health guidelines, we have made the following temporary changes for indoor dining at The Hearthside Dining Room:
- Dining Room capacity has been reduced to 10 people total at one time.
- There is a maximum of 4 people allowed per table and same household required. (Verbal Attestation Required)
- Dinner reservations will only be available for the following seating times to a max of 10 persons per seating:
- Breakfast: 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am
- Dinner: 4pm, 5:30pm, 7pm
- Take out options will also be available.
- Saturday night all you can eat roast beef dinner will be available for take out starting Saturday, March 13th.
- Overnight packages that include meals are still available! Dine in and take out options are available.
We have also made the following change in The Spa@Elmhirst’s:
- Masks must remain on during all treatments. As a result, facials are temporarily unavailable.
Elmhirst’s Resort is committed to the health & safety of our team. We are complying with all Peterborough Public Health, Public Health Ontario and Public Health Agency of Canada recommendations.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we continue to navigate these ever changing circumstances and make every effort to keep our guests and staff safe.