December 21, 2020
In light of today’s announcement from Premier Doug Ford, the following changes at Elmhirst’s Resort will be in effect during the province wide lockdown from Thursday, December 26, 2020 through January 23, 2021:
- Self contained lakefront cottages with fully equipped kitchens are available to rent.
- Indoor dining is temporarily closed with food and beverage cottage delivery/takeout options becoming available for our guests.
- The Spa@Elmhirst is only open for therapeutic treatments including Tui Na Massage and Acupuncture.
- The indoor pool, spa, whirlpool and exercise room are temporarily closed.
- The games room and playgrounds are temporarily closed.
We appreciate your understanding and continued loyalty. May you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season, we look forward to welcoming you to Elmhirst’s Resort soon.
The Team at Elmhirst’s Resort.
GUESTS WITH CURRENT COTTAGE, SPA AND DINING RESERVATIONS
COTTAGE RESERVATIONS ARE STILL VALID AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU SOON.
THE SPA@ELMHIRST IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED AND ALL RESERVATIONS FOR DECEMBER 26, 2020 THROUGH JANUARY 23, 2021 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE CONNECT TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. TUI NA MASSAGE AND ACUPUNCTURE ARE AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
INDOOR DINING IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FROM DECEMBER 26, 2020 THROUGH JANUARY 23, 2021.
CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER AS SCHEDULED, RESERVATIONS FOR OUR 4PM AND 6PM SEATING WILL BE VALID. ENHANCED PUBLIC HEALTH PROTOCOLS WILL BE IN EFFECT INCLUDING MANDATORY MASKS AT YOUR DINING TABLE EXCEPT WHEN EATING/DRINKING.
NEW YEAR’S EVE WINEMAKER’S DINNER RESERVATIONS HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. A SPECIAL FOOD AND BEVERAGE DELIVERY MENU OPTION TO PURCHASE IS BEING PREPARED FOR OUR IN HOUSE GUESTS.
Updated: Jan 7, 2021.