Masks are no longer required indoors
After 2 years, mandates are beginning to lift, and life seems to be returning to normal!
Starting March 21, masks will no longer be required indoors. We can’t wait to welcome your smiling faces to our Resort for a safe and fun cottage getaway.
The safety and comfort of our staff, guests and family are always our top priority. While we will not enforce any guest or staff to wear a mask, if anyone chooses to wear a mask, we encourage that choice to be treated with respect and compassion. We support everyone’s individual choice. Staff are expected to have a mask with them in case it is necessary to interact with a guest who requests a mask be worn. Peterborough Public Health has advised that the safest choice is to wear masks, and we support and encourage anyone to choose to wear a mask, especially while in close proximity to others.We want to move toward the end of all restrictions together in a cooperative way.
What to expect during your stay:
- Masks will no longer be required indoors
- Appointments will no longer be required to access the pool area, games room or waterfront activities
- Appointments will be required for the waterski / tube dock in order to continue to ensure shorter wait times, and smoother transitions at the dock
- Staff and guests are no longer required to wear masks indoors, but anyone who chooses to wear a mask will be received with compassion
- Elmhirst’s Resort staff will be keeping an eye on shared indoor spaces in order to ensure they do not become overcrowded
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you at Elmhirst’s Resort.