We are so excited to welcome guests back to Elmhirst’s Resort.
The mission behind the Elmhirst’s Resort Experience is to provide a unique year-round lakeside retreat where guests create lasting relationships with each other and us in a genuine way. We want to continue to do so during these challenging times. Here are the ways you will safely be able to enjoy a getaway at Elmhirst’s Resort.
- Cottages are open for rent. Each cottage will be prepared to a new standard to meet COVID-19 protocols.
- The Spa@Elmhirst’s is OPEN for Tui Na Massage, Acupuncture, Manicures and Pedicures. By appointment only.
- The Wild Blue Yonder Patio is open.
- The Hearthside Dining Room is open.
- The outdoor and indoor pools are open by reservation. Indoor Sauna and whirlpool remain closed.
- Exercise Room is open by appointment.
- Waterfront equipment is available by appointment only. (Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards etc)
- Tubing available by appointment.
- Bicycles available by appointment.
- Boats available for rent by appointment.
- Escape the Maze – An outdoor adventure game opens July 29, 2020.
- Axe throwing hosted by Peterborough Axe Club on Wednesdays. Contact front desk for details.
- While the restaurants are closed, take-out or cottage delivery is available by pre-order (one day in advance). The menu is available here.
- Sports courts and horseshoe pits are open. Equipment is available by appointment, or please feel free to bring your own.
- 240 Acres of open spaces and trails are open for you to explore at your own pace.
- The Games Room is closed.
- Playgrounds are closed.
Thank you for your continued support. We wish you health and safety, and can’t wait to see you soon!