Updated March 20, 2022
Mask Mandates are lifting!
Elmhirst’s Resort is following Ontario’s plan to safely reopen to safely and cautiously reopen the province and gradually lift public health and workplace safety measures.
The mission behind the Elmhirst’s Resort Experience is to provide a unique year-round lakeside retreat where guests create lasting relationships with each other and us in a genuine way. We want to continue to do so during these challenging times. Here are the ways you will safely be able to enjoy a getaway at Elmhirst’s Resort.
- Cottages are open for rent. Each cottage is prepared to a new standard to meet COVID-19 protocols.
Restaurants and Dining:
- Indoor dining is open
- Hours are: 8am – 1pm and 5pm – 8pm from Monday – Thursday. 8am – 8pm from Friday – Sunday.
- Sunday Best and Saturday Roast Beef Dinners are available.
- Call 800-461-1940 for an appointment or visit elmhirst.ca/pamper
- Full services are available
- Fitness Centre: No appointment necessary.
- Indoor Pool, Sauna and Whirlpool: No appointment necessary.
- Outdoor Pool: Seasonal
- Escape Maze Outdoor game: Open
- Waterfront: Seasonal.
- Recreation Program: Seasonal
Meetings and Events:
- Call or email Pam for details and bookings – 1-800-461-1940 or Sales@elmhirst.ca
- Call or email Taylor for details and bookings – 1-800-461-1940 or Taylor@elmhirst.ca
As always, our 240 Acres of open spaces and trails are open for you to explore at your own pace.
Thank you for your continued support. We wish you health and safety, and can’t wait to see you soon!