We are so excited to welcome guests back to Elmhirst’s Resort.
The mission behind the Elmhirst’s Resort Experience is to provide a unique year-round lakeside retreat where guests create lasting relationships with each other and us in a genuine way. We want to continue to do so during these challenging times. Here are the ways you will safely be able to enjoy a getaway at Elmhirst’s Resort.
- Cottages are open for rent. Each cottage will be prepared to a new standard to meet COVID-19 protocols.
- The Spa@Elmhirst’s is OPEN for Tui Na Massage, Acupuncture, Manicures and Pedicures. By appointment only.
- The Wild Blue Yonder Patio is open.
- The outdoor pool is open by reservation.
- Waterfront equipment is available by appointment only. (Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards etc)
- Tubing available by appointment.
- Bicycles available by appointment.
- Boats available for rent by appointment.
- Axe throwing hosted by Peterborough Axe Club on Wednesdays. Contact front desk for details.
- While the restaurants are closed, take-out or cottage delivery is available by pre-order (one day in advance). The menu is available here.
- The Spa@Elmhirst’s is open for Tui Na massage, accupuncture, manicures and pedicures.
- Sports courts are open. Equipment is available by appointment, or please feel free to bring your own.
- 240 Acres of open spaces and trails are open for you to explore at your own pace.
- The Indoor Pool and Games Room are closed.
- Playgrounds are closed.
Thank you for your continued support. We wish you health and safety, and can’t wait to see you soon!