Updated April 1, 2021
We are so excited to welcome guests back to Elmhirst’s Resort.
The mission behind the Elmhirst’s Resort Experience is to provide a unique year-round lakeside retreat where guests create lasting relationships with each other and us in a genuine way. We want to continue to do so during these challenging times. Here are the ways you will safely be able to enjoy a getaway at Elmhirst’s Resort.
- Cottages are open for rent. Each cottage will be prepared to a new standard to meet COVID-19 protocols
- The Paint & Pinot weekend scheduled for April 23-25, 2021 will be re-scheduled
- The Spa@Elmhirst’s is OPEN for Tui Na Massage and Acupuncture only, by appointment.
- Indoor and outdoor dining is temporarily unavailable. Food and beverage takeout options are available for our guests during breakfast (8am-11am) and dinner (4pm-7pm) daily
- Saturday Roast Beef dinner is temporarily unavailable, however
- Sunday Best menu is available for take out
- Our Farm Store and Bottle Shop offerings are also available for purchase.
- The outdoor (seasonal) and indoor pools are closed. Indoor Sauna and whirlpool remain closed.
- Exercise Room is closed
- Escape the Maze outdoor adventure game by appointment.
- Waterfront equipment available by appointment only. (Canoes, Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards etc)
- Tubing available by appointment.
- Bicycles available by appointment.
- Boats available for rent by appointment.
- Sports courts and horseshoe pits are open. Equipment is available by appointment, or please feel free to bring your own.
- Axe throwing hosted by Peterborough Axe Club on Wednesdays (summer only). Contact front desk for details.
- Take-out or cottage delivery is available by pre-order (one day in advance). The menu is available here.
- 240 Acres of open spaces and trails are open for you to explore at your own pace.
- The Games Room is closed.
- Playgrounds are open.
Thank you for your continued support. We wish you health and safety, and can’t wait to see you soon!