COVID-19 Resort Policies:
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guests who must enter main building will be provided a mask.
- Waterfront equipment as well as bikes can be reserved by appointment by calling the front desk. Available from 9am-5pm daily.
- Outdoor pool is open by reservation.
- Wild Blue Yonder Patio is open by reservation.
- Take-out orders are available—order the day prior for next day pick-up or delivery between 4:30pm and 7:30pm.
- The Spa@Elmhirst’s is open for Tui Na Massage, manicures, pedicures and acupuncture. All spa guests must enter the spa from the side entrance near the pool. Both guests and service providers must wear a mask while in the spa. By appointment only.
- Play grounds are currently closed.
- Games room is currently closed.
- Guests are responsible for disposing of all cottage waste upon departure at the central waste depot. A $75 waste removal fee applies otherwise.
- Life jackets are pre-ordered and delivered to guests cottage prior to arrival.
- Guest laundry available by appointment only.
- Message box (MSGBOX) allows guests to text front desk from their phones with questions. Text messages may be sent to 1-800-461-1940.
- Sports court equipment is available by appointment by contacting front desk—guests are encouraged to bring their own as well.