GROUP & CONFERENCE RATES
Our conference rates include:
Our conference rate includes overnight accommodation in spacious cottages; breakfast, lunch and dinner, two energy breaks, main meeting room with basic audio visual equipment and maid service.
• Overnight accommodation in spacious, fully equipped cottages with wood-burning fireplaces, gas BBQs, private decks, cable, television, DVD, stereo and in-room high speed internet. The cottages offer ideal settings for informal get-togethers, think tanks, networking and studying. Barrier-free accommodation is available.
• Main meeting room with basic audio/visual equipment and maid service (breakout rooms are available at an additional charge)
• Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Use of recreation facilities – indoor/outdoor pools, health room with whirlpool and sauna, mountain bikes, tennis, walking trails. THE SPA@Elmhirst’s is happy to accommodate and golf is right next door at Bellemere Winds www.bellmerewinds.com. Read about our FREE SPIRIT ADVENTURES on this website.
• Incentive Groups should consider outdoor barbecues, war canoe races, horsed rawn wagon rides, horseback riding, sightseeing flights, cruises, fishing derby events, ATV or snowmobile safaris, Canadiana contests with archery and snowshoe races or orienteering. No idea or concept is too far out!
> flip charts/markers
> LCD projector
> slide projector
> overhead projector
> wireless internet connection
> fax & printer services
> microphones (lapel, hand held)
> courier service access
4 per cottage (each with own bed) $139 pp
3 per cottage (own bed) $149 pp
2 per cottage (own washroom and bedroom) $179 pp
1 per cottage $209
Day meetings are available for groups up to 120 persons. Meeting rooms, morning and afternoon coffee breaks and lunch is included. Ask about breakout rooms, greenhouse, cruise boat and wine cellar reception options. $32 pp (taxes and gratuities additional).
Laura McEwan assists with the planning of your next meeting or conference. Call her directly at 705-295-2144.